Monday, June 29, 2015

Country Kids

June 29, 2015
Today was so much fun as Shakespeare, the gentle Great Pyrenees aka The Good Guy, Tabitha the Fainting goat....yes there is such a breed, Timmy the 34 year young mini-horse with the Cowboy, Mr. Bentley Carson Pizzi-Miller in the "saddle".  Each of them enjoy each other's company.  Shakespeare always comes to visit and Tabitha and Timmy welcome him and consider him one of their "herd".  Mr. Bentley is ever so excited to be on a high horse and perhaps take a roll in the pasture for the O-do-horsy.. then it's bath time. 
It is such a pleasure to see the peace among the group enjoying a beautiful day together.




Shakespeare makes new friends along his walks too.

 

9 comments:

  1. That is awesome! I love animals. Right now the house I live in (with my aunt and uncle) has two dogs, two cats, and a fish. But only one dog, the fish, and part of one cat, are mine. (The black cat is only partly mine because she really belongs to my cousin but he moved to Ecuador.) I really want to get some goats and some ducks, but I have to wait until I get my own place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just amazing,.
    I enjoyed with your description.
    That was so much fun with dogs walk..
    Whosyourwalkie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A dedicated and trained professionals at pet sitting services in MO, provides your pet a good care and follows their daily routine such as feeding, walking and exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.

    Emotional support dog letter

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing Valuable informations with us. I personally love animals.I alway searching for such kind of commercial pet service providers. Keep sharing
    such king of pet services related info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there, I found your website via Google while searching for a related topic, your website came up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.Certified pet export companies in bahrain

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Certified pet export companies in bahrain

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shopping online for high-quality pet supplies for your pets can be quick and easy depending on which online pet stores you use pet supplies

    ReplyDelete